Welcome to SSS Europe
Your Trusted Partner in Global Regulatory Compliance Management
Sustainability Support Services (SSS) Europe AB. is one of the leading names among Only Representative service providers for international chemical safety regulations. Our professionals have a wealth of experience in data evaluation, validation, conformity assessment, scientific research, gap analysis, etc, in the area of Sustainable Chemical Management, Preventive Environmental Management, Health and Safety, Supply Chain Environmental Management, etc.
SSS – Your own Compliance Management Team.
SSS specializes in Global Regulatory Compliance Solutions. Within a decade of its inception in 2008, SSS has emerged as one of the leading names among Global Regulatory Compliance Service Providers and one of a few providing ISO accredited chemical regulatory compliance services to its client companies.
Today SSS is one of the most sought-after companies for Representative services and provides Only Representative, Authorized Representatives and Responsible Person services in Middle-East, Europe and Asia, for respective regulations. We have achieved 100% success rate in our REACH Compliance Services, during the 2010, 2013 & 2018 REACH Registration Deadlines.
Our 1000 Happy Clients are a testimony to the great rapport we share with them and the fine quality that we offer in our services. This also reflects in the fact that our customer loyalty rate stands at 99% and we have had over 160 companies opting to switch over to us from other service providers. We take pride in our loyal customers, who have chosen to stand with us for the past 10 years.
With our customer-friendly approach and diversified services, our focus is to assist our esteemed clients in their compliance requirements, efficiently and cost-effectively. We aspire to help our clients achieve and implement their respective sustainability objectives.
Sustainability Support Services
Sweden • India • S. Korea • Ireland • UK
SSS Scorecard & Milestones
- Client Base of over 1000 companies
- Managing over 8,000 substances
- Authored over 3000 Safety Data Sheets
- 1200 Substances Registrations
- Over 200 Full Technical dossiers with Chemical Safety Assessment
- Expertise in IUCLID, Chesar QSAR etc. (Chemical Management tools/software)
- 2300 Late Pre-registrations
- ISO accreditation to Group Company in 2015
- Korea REACH Services since 2016
- ECHA proposes 18 substances for authorisation September 30, 2019
- ECHA’s scientific committees support restricting PAHs in granules and mulches September 18, 2019The Committee for Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC) has adopted its final opinion supporting the proposal for restricting eight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) found in granules and mulches used, for example, in synthetic turf pitches and playgrounds.
- Four new substances added to the Candidate List July 15, 2019
- ECHA to scrutinise all REACH registrations by 2027 June 24, 2019ECHA will start to evaluate 20 % of registration dossiers in each tonnage band to improve the compliance of REACH registrations. This will mean approximately 30 % of all registered chemicals will be checked.
- Management Board supports efforts to improve REACH authorisation and evaluation June 20, 2019ECHA’s Management Board has expressed its confidence in the plans to adjust the process for applications for authorisation. The Board also welcomed the joint action plan of ECHA and the European Commission to improve the compliance of REACH registrations.